- Describe three main types of endorsements.
- Describe proper check-writing procedures.
- Explain the bank reconciliation process.
- Identify other payment methods.
- Define the important terms related to a checking account
- Demonstrate how to complete a check register, check, deposit slip, and reconcile a bank statement
- Obtain a Notes 2-1 Handout (Espanol) from your instructor and fill in the missing parts through the presentation. You can also view the Notes 2-1 Presentation (Espanol).
- Inside of your Banking Unit folder, create a new folder titled Lesson 2. All your tasks completed in Lesson 2 should be stored in this folder.
- Define each of the vocabulary terms related to a check by completing this task. Utilize online resources to identify the definition for each term given.
- Using an online resource, identify each part of a check by completing this link.
- Obtain a copy of the How to Manage Your Checking Account activity from your teacher and utilize the instructions, your notes, and your textbook to complete it.