- Demonstrate how to complete a check register, check, deposit slip, and reconcile a bank statement
- Using your notes or the following links, take note of the proper steps for completing a deposit slip, a check, a check register, and how to balance a checkbook.
- If you don’t have any questions about writing checks, making deposits, or completing a check register, obtain your checkbook packet materials (Espanol) from your teacher and start your checkbook packet. Your grade will be based on your accuracy of following the proper steps as well as your neatness in filling out the checks, check register, deposit slip, and bank reconciliation.
- After completing the assigned tasks in Lesson 2 above, share your Lesson 2 folder with your teacher. When you are finished, your Lesson 2 folder should have the following files:
- Checking Vocabulary (Google Form)
- Parts of a Check (Google Form)
- How to Manage a Checking Account (handout)
- Manage Checkbook
- Balance Checkbook
- Checkbook Packet (handout)
Lesson 2 Quiz-BAU
- Complete the Lesson 2 Quiz for the Banking Unit.