- Determine what to look for when choosing a savings account
- Understand the four different types of savings accounts
- Determine what type of savings account you would choose
- Identify savings tips as well as why keeping your money in a bank is a good thing
- Watch this video to identify the three basic questions one should ask themselves when choosing an account as well as the four types of savings accounts available at most banks. Identify the pros and cons of each type of account.
- Create a copy of this Google Document (Espanol), name it Types of Savings Accounts-(Your Initials), and move it into your Lesson 3 folder.
- Complete the document following the instructions within.
- Create a copy of this Google Document (Espanol), name it My Choice-(your initials), and move it into your Lesson 3 folder.
- Using the instructions within the document, complete it thoroughly.
- **Be sure to provide the website where you got your specific account information for the bank you chose.