- Understand the difference between a need and a want
- Watch this video to identify our true needs in comparison to what some people think are needs.
- Use this link to identify what a need and a want are and be able to name some examples.
- Given a partner, create a poster using poster board and magazines to showcase some examples of needs and wants by dividing your poster board in half, cutting out your examples from the magazine, and pasting them on the poster board. (IMAGES: you should have at least 10 EXAMPLES FOR EACH and your images need to be SCHOOL APPROPRIATE)
- After completing the assigned tasks in Lesson 1 above, share your Lesson 1 folder with your teacher. Your Lesson 1 folder should contain the following file:
- Bartering Basics
- Needs and Wants (Google Form)
- Needs vs Wants (Poster)
Lesson 1 Quiz-BUU
- Complete the Lesson 1 Quiz for the Budget Unit.