- Explain the basics of money management.
- Create a personal balance sheet.
- Develop a personal cash flow statement.
- Describe what makes up a financial plan and why it is important
- Obtain a Notes 2-1 Handout (Espanol) from your instructor and fill in the missing parts through the presentation. You can also view the Notes 2-1 Presentation (Espanol).
- Inside of your Budget Unit folder, create a new folder titled Lesson 2. All your tasks completed in Lesson 2 should be stored in this folder.
- Utilize this “Where it all begins” article to learn more about the five steps to financial planning. Make a copy of this Google Document (Espanol), rename it Financial Planning-(Your Initials), and move it into your Lesson 2 folder. As you read, answer the questions and identify these five new vocabulary terms listed below:
- Cash Flow
- Financial Planning
- Opportunity Cost