- Identify the purposes of a budget.
- Describe steps for preparing a budget.
- Describe characteristics of successful budgeting.
- Describe the components of a budget
- Obtain a Notes 3-1 Handout (Espanol) from your instructor and fill in the missing parts through the presentation. You can also view the Notes 3-1 Presentation (Espanol).
- Inside of your Budgeting Unit folder, create a new folder titled Lesson 3. All your tasks completed in Lesson 3 should be stored in this folder.
- Read page 60 in your textbook to identify four different types of expenses to budget for.
- What are the five key components (Espanol) of a budget?
- Given a partner and poster, divide the poster into five equal parts and use your own drawings to showcase a visual depiction of those five key components of what a budget contains.