- Develop skills for negotiating deals on products or services.
- Understand that integrity and honesty are important when it comes to negotiating with others.
- Watch Video CU4.3
- Record the missing words from pages 149 of the textbook as they pop up on the left side of the video screen by filling in this form. (pages 149) .
- Discussion Questions:
- Explain how using cash can increase your power of negotiation.
- How can you use “walk-away” power in your negotiation?
- Obtain your partner from your instructor.
- Go to an online grocery store to “price shop” for 10 of the items listed on the mock grocery list. Compare the name brand with generic prices by listing them in the columns. (Some items might not have generic so compare it to a different brand.) To complete this task, do the following:
- Make a copy of this Google Document (Espanol), rename it Grocery Shopping-(Your Initials), share it with your partner, and move it into your Lesson 4 folder.
- Complete the assigned task as instructed within the document.