- Describe what personal finance is.
- Outline the components of effective financial planning.
- Identify focuses of study throughout this course.
- Watch Video CU1.1
- As you watch the video, record the missing words from page 13 of the textbook as they pop up on the left side of the video screen by filling in this form. (page 13) .
- Discussion Questions:
- What is personal finance?
- Why is it important to set money goals?
- In what ways are people different when it comes to managing money?
- Make a copy of this Google Document (Espanol), rename it My Choice-(Your Initials), and move it into your Lesson 1 folder.
- Using a dice and your My Choice document, identify your luck of the draw. Then using your results, complete the questions listed in the document.