- Identify major sources of consumer information.
- Explain wise buying actions.
- Describe the main types of shopping locations.
- Obtain a copy of the Notes 2-1 Handout (Espanol) from your teacher and fill in the notes through the presentation. You can also view the Notes 2-1 Presentation (Espanol).
- Read Lesson 2 on pages 368-375.
- Inside of your Consumer Unit folder, create a new folder titled Lesson 2. All your tasks completed in Lesson 2 should be stored in this folder.
- Create a copy of this Google Document (Espanol), rename it Locations-(Your Initials), and move it into your Lesson 2 folder.
- Today, consumers have more ways to buy than ever before. Using the three main categories of buying locations (traditional retailers, contemporary retailers, and non-store shopping) as seen on pages 9-10 of the textbook, provide a Northwest Iowa example business for each type of store listed in the table.
- Then, write three paragraphs explaining the advantages and disadvantages of each type of buying location listed. One paragraph for each type of buying location listed above.