- List common consumer concerns.
- Describe the steps of the consumer complaint process.
- Explain legal actions available to assist consumers.
- Obtain a copy of the Notes 2-3 Handout from your teacher and fill in the notes through the presentation. You can also view the presentation here.
- Read Lesson 2 on pages 383-387.
- Create a new Google Drawing titled Consumer Complaint-(Your Initials) and move it into your Lesson 2 folder.
- Assume you have been hired as a marketer for a Consumer Protection Agency and they want you to create an advertisement showcasing the process for filing a consumer complaint. In your drawing, visually communicate the four steps (page 385) in the consumer complaint process. Use a specific consumer problem as the basis for your visual representation. Your drawing should include color, objects, pictures, lines, and other graphics to represent these four steps.
Lesson 2 Folder
- After completing the assigned tasks in Lesson 2 above, share your Lesson 2 folder with your teacher. You should have the following files in your Lesson 2 folder:
- Consumer Fraud
- State Consumer Protection
- Consumer Complaint
Lesson 2 Quiz-CU
- Complete the Lesson 2 Quiz for the Consumer Unit.