- Identify ways companies compete for your money
- Be familiar with marketing strategies that encourage people to go into debt or finance large purchases
- Evaluate how peer pressure can affect spending decisions
- Summarize factors that influence consumer decisions
- Watch Video CU3.4
- Record the missing words from pages 132 of the textbook as they pop up on the left side of the video screen by filling in this form. (pages 132) .
- Discussion Questions:
- What are some ways that companies compete for your money?
- What is financing?
- What is personal selling?
- What is marketing?
- Besides marketing, what are some other factors that influence your purchasing decisions?
- Make a copy of this Google Document (Espanol).
- Rename the document Financing-(Your Initials).
- Move the file into your Lesson 3 folder.
- Obtain your partner from your teacher and read the disclosure statement at the top of the document carefully.
- Complete the document based on the directions within.
- You might need a calculator.
- Once you have completed the assigned tasks, use this audit tool to check your math calucations.