- Identify the educational requirements, training, and cost for your career of choice.
- Analyze post-high school education and career training options.
- Watch Video 3.8
- As you watch the video, record the missing words from pages 118-120 of the textbook as they pop up on the left side of the video screen by filling in this form. (pages 118-120) .
- Discussion Questions:
- Do all career paths require a four-year college education? Explain your answer.
- How do you know what education and career path is right for you?
- What are some important things to consider if you are thinking of starting your own business?
- What are some post-secondary education alternatives to a four-year college degree?
- Make a copy of this Google Document (Espanol), rename the file Cost of Living Calculator-(Your Initials), and move the file into your Lesson 3 folder.
- Read the directions and complete the tasks as assigned.
- After completing the assigned tasks in Lesson 3 above, share your Lesson 3 folder with your teacher. Your Lesson 3 folder should include the following files:
- Student Loan Debt (poster)
- Ethan and College Expenses
- Cost of Living Calculator
Lesson 3 Quiz-EU
- Complete the Lesson 3 Quiz for the Employment Unit.