- Evaluate the myths associated with credit cards.
- Watch Video 5.1
- As you watch the video, record the missing words from page 87 of the textbook as they pop up on the left side of the video screen by filling in this form. (pages 87) .
- Discussion Questions:
- Why are teens such a huge target for credit card companies?
- What did the acceptance of credit cards do to McDonald’s individual sales totals?
- Studies show that people spend 12-18% more when using credit cards. Why is that?
- Why do you think a chip or wave of the credit card increases purchases totals by another 8-12% above the already 12-18% for just using a credit card with a slide?
- Obtain your partner from your instructor. With your partner, complete the following.