- Evaluate ways that debt can negatively affect your financial future and how to overcome personal debt.
- Watch Video 6.1
- As you watch the video, record the missing words from page 88 of the textbook as they pop up on the left side of the video screen by filling in this form. (pages 88) .
- Discussion Questions:
- What is the largest wealth-building tool?
- List the steps to get out of debt.
- What are some of the serious consequences of not repaying a debt?
- Obtain your partner from your instructor. Work with your partner to evaluate the financial information listed in the document below and create a plan to pay off the debt in the least amount of time possible using the debt snowball method discussed on page 89 in Section 2 of Lesson 6.
- Make a copy of this Google Document (Espanol), rename it Debt Snowball-(Your Initials), and move it into your Lesson 6 folder.
- Complete the document as directed in the directions.