- Calculate interest in consumer credit situations.
- Explain finance charges when using credit.
- Calculate different credit-related calculations
- Obtain a Notes 6-1 Handout (Espanol) from your instructor and fill in the missing parts through the presentation. You can also view the Notes 6-1 Presentation (Espanol).
- Using what you’ve learned about interest calculations (Interest = Principal * Rate * Time), complete the following Credit Calculations (Espanol). Be sure to enter your answers in the format stated in the directions. If you get one incorrect, redo the problem and make the change in your original submission. Your best score will be used for your grade.
- After completing the assigned tasks in Lesson 6 above, share your Lesson 6 folder with your teacher. Your Lesson 6 folder should contain the following file:
- Debt Snowball
- Credit Calculations (Google Form)
Lesson 6 Quiz-CU
- Complete the Lesson 6 Quiz for the Credit Unit.