- Define the important terminology associated with credit
- Identify what credit is
- Obtain a Notes 1-1 handout (Espanol) from your instructor and fill in the missing parts through the presentation. You can also view the Notes 1-1 Presentation (Espanol).
- Make a copy of this Google Document (Espanol), rename it Credit Vocabulary-(Your Initials), and move it into your Lesson 1 folder. Using dictionary resources online, define the credit terms listed in the document.
- Make a copy of this Google Document (Espanol) and rename it Credit-(Your Initials).
- To establish an understanding of what credit is, take a look at this video. Use the links in the document to develop answers to the questions posed about credit.