- Explain the credit application process
- Identify what your credit score is and why it is important
- Understand the basic components of your credit score
- Identify the range of a good credit score
- Obtain a Notes 2-1 Handout (Espanol) from your instructor and fill in the missing parts through the presentation. You can also view the Notes 2-1 Presentation (Espanol).
- Inside of your Credit Unit folder, create a new folder titled Lesson 2. All your tasks completed in Lesson 2 should be stored in this folder.
- Watch this video. Use Google Drawing to create a visual representation of what a credit score is and how it is developed. Title the drawing Credit Score-(Your Initials) and place the file in your Lesson 2 folder. Your Google Drawing should include the following:
- A variety of color
- Shapes, lines, and text
- Appropriate images
- Make a copy of this Google Document (Espanol), rename it Score Basics-(Your Initials), and use the links to answer the questions.