- Understand how to get a credit report and how often it is updated
- Identify the nine different parts of a credit report
- Obtain your partner from your instructor. With your partner, complete the following:
- Make a copy of this Google Document (Espanol), rename it My Credit Report-(Your Initials), and move it into your Lesson 2 folder. A credit report brings attention to some important things in your financial life. To better understand a credit report, use the links within the document to answer the questions.
- Sample Credit Report
- Using this sample credit report information, detail the six categories of information that are identified in a credit report and what information is included in those six categories.
- Create a new Google Drawing titled Credit Report Parts-(Your Initials). In your drawing, create a sample credit report. Create a fictitious person and come up with related information about that person to go in each section.
- Using drawing objects and arrows to identify the different parts of the report and what information is included in them. Your sample credit report should include all six aspects of a report.