- Understand how to get a credit report and how often it is updated
- Identify the nine different parts of a credit report
- Obtain your partner from your instructor. With your partner, complete the following:
- Make a copy of this Google Document (Espanol), rename it My Credit Report-(Your Initials), and move it into your Lesson 2 folder. A credit report brings attention to some important things in your financial life. To better understand a credit report, use the links within the document to answer the questions.
- Using this sample credit report information, detail the four personal categories of information that are identified in a credit report and what information is included in those four categories. Create a new Google Drawing titled Credit Report Parts-(Your Initials). In your drawing, create a sample credit report. Then use drawing objects and arrows to identify the different parts of the report and what information is included in them. Your sample credit report should include all six aspects of a report.