- Discuss commonly used credit documents
- Understand the importance of checking the accuracy of your credit score on a regular basis
- Obtain a Notes 2-3 Handout (Espanol) from your instructor and fill in the missing parts through the presentation. You can also view the Notes 2-3 Presentation (Espanol).
- Is your credit score accurate? Watch this video that has found that 40 million Americans’ credit scores are inaccurate.
- Make a copy of this Google Document (Espanol) and rename it Credit Score Accuracy-(Your Initials). As you watch the video, detail what you learned from it by answering the questions in the document.