- Identify organizations that maintain consumer credit records.
- Summarize major consumer credit laws.
- Watch Video 2.2
- Discussion Questions:
- If you don’t have a FICO score, how can you prove your trustworthiness with money?
- What is a credit bureau?
- What are the three main credit bureaus?
- How often should you check your credit report for errors?
- Create a new Google Drawing, name it Components of FICO Score-(Your Initials), and move it into your Lesson 2 folder.
- In your drawing, create a pie chart that represents the five components of a FICO Score. To do so, use the Chart option in the Insert Menu. If you don’t recall all five components, listen again to Dave’s description here in Video 2.1, which starts at 3:40.
- After completing the assigned tasks in Lesson 2 above, share your Lesson 2 folder with your teacher. The following files should be in your folder prior to you sharing it:
- Credit Score
- Score Basics
- Myths Debunked
- Credit Report
- My Credit Report
- Credit Report Parts
- Credit Score Accuracy
- Components of FICO Score
Lesson 2 Quiz-CU
- Complete the Lesson 2 Quiz for the Credit Unit.