- Identify credit application regulations.
- Explain credit use regulations.
- Understand what credit fraud is and how people go about getting your information
- Obtain a Notes 3-1 Handout (Espanol) from your instructor and fill in the missing parts through the presentation. You can also view the Notes 3-1 Presentation (Espanol).
- Inside of your Credit Unit folder, create a new folder titled Lesson 3. All your tasks completed in Lesson 3 should be stored in this folder.
- Credit fraud is one of the fastest-growing crimes around the world. To better prepare yourself for this happening to you, you need to educate yourself on the matter. To do that, make a copy of this Google Document (Espanol) and name it Credit Fraud-(Your Initials), and use the links to answer the questions.
- Watch this video to learn some techniques to use to prevent identity theft.
- Create a new Google Document, name it Identity Theft Prevention-(Your Initials), and move it into your Lesson 3 folder.
- Explain in a paragraph or two why you would choose one of the identity theft prevention options and how it will help keep your credit safe.