- Discuss credit problems and available assistance.
- Research the means that credit fraudsters use to get your personal information
- Obtain a Notes 3-2 Handout (Espanol) from your instructor and fill in the missing parts through the presentation. You can also view the Notes 3-2 Presentation (Espanol).
- The major question people have is how do these criminals get my personal information.
- Utilize these videos to help better understand the schemes and tricks that are used.
- After watching the videos, describe what you saw in each situation and how you would have prevented this from happening to you. Record your responses in a full paragraph for each video (3 total paragraphs) in a new Google Document titled Credit Fraud Tricks-(Your Initials).