- Identify some of the benefits of sharing information online.
- Reflect on the risks of sharing inappropriate information (oversharing) online.
- Think critically about what they choose to post and share about themselves online.
Sharing Online Discussion
- What are some examples of people sharing in a rewarding way?
- What things can you do to minimize oversharing in your own life?
- How can you create a positive digital footprint?
- Make a copy of these Google Documents:
- Rename them without the Copy of in the name and add -(your initials) and move them into your Lesson 2 folder.
- Read each case study and answer the questions within the document.