- Identify the legal and ethical considerations involved in using the creative work of others.
- Understand an individual’s rights and responsibilities as a creator and consumer of content.
- Practice critical thinking and ethical decision-making about the use of creative works.
- What do you think we mean when we talk about someone’e creative work?
- Have you ever used creative work you found online – for example, a photo or a poem – for personal use?
- When you use creative work you find online, what considerations do you make about who made it, if any?
- Inside of your Digital Citizenship Unit folder, create a new folder titled Lesson 3. All your tasks completed in Lesson 3 should be stored in this folder.
- Watch this video.
- Make a copy of this Google Document, rename it Respect-(Your Initials), and move it into your Lesson 3 folder.
- Using the information you obtained from the video, answer the questions in the document.