- Identify the legal and ethical considerations involved in using the creative work of others.
- Understand an individual’s rights and responsibilities as a creator and consumer of content.
- Practice critical thinking and ethical decision-making about the use of creative works.
- Obtain your group members from your instructor.
- Make a copy of this Google Document, rename it Photo Book-(Your Initials), and move it into your Lesson 3 folder.
- With your group, use the directions in this PDF file and your document to complete this task.
- Make a copy of this Google Document, rename it Video Piracy-(Your Initials), and move it into your Lesson 3 folder.
- Read the short story within the document about Aiya’s situation and then answer the questions that follow.