- Describe the history of insurance
- Inside of your 21st Century Skills folder, create a new folder named Insurance Unit. You will place any files you create in the Insurance Unit inside of this folder.
- Make a copy of this spreadsheet.
- Fill in the Completed column with an X as you get your assignments completed as a means to stay organized.
- Inside of your Insurance Unit folder, create a new folder titled Lesson 1. All your tasks completed in Lesson 1 should be stored in this folder.
The Concept of Pooling
- Make a copy of this History of Insurance Worksheet (Espanol) document, rename it to Seeds of Hope-(Your Initials), and place it in your Lesson 1 folder.
- Read this article, “Seeds of Hope in Fields of War” (Espanol). Complete the questions in the document.
History of Insurance
- Make a copy of this History of Insurance Study Guide (Espanol) document, rename it to Insurance History-(Your Initials), and place it in your Lesson 1 folder.
- Learn about the history of insurance via this presentation (Espanol). As you read through it, complete the questions in the study guide.
Basics of Insurance
- Watch Insurance 101 and use this article (Espanol) to gather an understanding of the basics of insurance.
- Take what you have learned about insurance and create a new Google Drawing to visually detail to others what insurance represents to you. Utilize images, shapes, color, and text to showcase your learning. Name the file What is Insurance-(Your Initials) and move it into your Lesson 1 folder.