- Explain the basic parts of auto insurance.
- Watch Video 2.1
- Follow along on pages 191-194 of the textbook.
- Discussion Questions:
- What is the purpose of liability insurance protection?
- Why do you need to have comprehensive coverage on your vehicle in addition to collision?
- What are some things you can do to get a good deal on car insurance as a teen driver?
- Make a copy of this Google Document (Espanol), rename it to Liability Limits – (Your Initials), and move it into your Lesson 2 folder.
- Read the following case study and complete the activity within the document.