- Calculate insurance coverage based on a property insurance policy
- Part I
- Make a copy of this Google Document (Espanol), rename it Renter’s Scenarios-(Your Initials), and move it into your Lesson 3 folder.
- Complete the four property insurance scenarios that are presented in the document. The first one your instructor will do with you.
- When you have each scenario answered, use this Property Insurance Audit to determine if you calculated them correctly.
- Part II
- Obtain your partner from your instructor.
- Make a copy of this Google Sheet (Espanol), rename it Howeowner’s Scenario-(Your Initials), and move it into your Lesson 3 folder.
- Use this sample Homeowner’s Insurance Policy to complete the spreadsheet.
- When you have all of your Lesson 3 assignments completed, share your Lesson 3 folder with your teacher. Your folder should contain the following files:
- Personal Property Policy
- Rent Insurance
- My Inventory
- Homeowners Insurance
- Renter’s Scenarios
- Homeowner’s Scenarios
Lesson 3 Quiz-IU
- Complete the Lesson 3 Quiz for the Insurance Unit.