- Understand the importance of identify theft protection.
- Inside of your Insurance Unit folder, create a new folder titled Lesson 6. All your tasks completed in Lesson 6 should be stored in this folder.
- Watch Video 6.1
- Record the missing words from pages 198-199 of the textbook as they pop up on the left side of the video screen by filling in this form. (pages 198-199) .
- Discussion Questions:
- What is the purpose of identity theft insurance protection?
- What is the difference between credit report monitoring and restoration?
- What is phishing?
- Make a copy of this Google Document (Espanol), rename it What I Know-(Your Initials), and move it into your Lesson 6 folder. Complete the assignment as directed within the document.
- Make a copy of this Google Document (Espanol), rename the file My Risks-(Your Initials), and move it into your Lesson 6 folder. Complete the document as directed within.