- Explain how one becomes self-insured.
- Examine the purpose and importance of a will.
- Know what types of insurance to avoid and why.
- Watch Video 6.2
- Record the missing words from pages 202-203 of the textbook as they pop up on the left side of the video screen by filling in this form. (pages 202-203) .
- Discussion Questions:
- What are some unnecessary types of insurance?
- How does someone become self-insured?
- Make a copy of this Google Document (Espanol), rename it Insurance Policies-(Your Initials), and move it into your Lesson 6 folder. Read the directions within the document and complete it as directed. If needed, utilize this Insurance Unit Textbook to help complete the assignment.
- When you have all of your Lesson 6 assignments completed, share your Lesson 6 folder with your teacher. Your folder should contain the following files:
- What I know
- My Risks
- Insurance Policies
Lesson 6 Quiz-IU
- Complete the Lesson 6 Quiz for the Insurance Unit.