- Compare the two major types of stock.
- Describe the activities involved with buying or selling stock.
- Identify factors that affect the value of a stock.
- Obtain a Notes 2-1 Handout (Espanol) from your instructor and fill in the missing parts through the presentation. You can also view the Notes 2-1 Presentation (Espanol).
- Inside of your Investing Unit folder, create a new folder titled Lesson 2. All your tasks completed in Lesson 2 should be stored in this folder.
- Make a copy of this Google Document (Espanol), rename it Choosing Stocks-(Your Initials), and move it into your Lesson 2 folder.
- Read through these recommended steps for choosing stocks (Espanol). As you read, identify the important components within the five steps for choosing stocks. Record your findings in your Google Document.