- Analyze the components of an employer benefits package.
- Explain how compound interest works.
- Watch Video 4.1
- Record the missing words from pages 176-179 of the textbook as they pop up on the left side of the video screen by filling in this form. (pages 176-179).
- Discussion Questions:
- What is the purpose of an employer benefits package?
- What are the typical components of an employer benefits package?
- When you leave a job, how can you move the money you have saved in your employer’s retirement without paying taxes and penalties?
- When is it okay to borrow money from your retirement plan?
- Inside of your Investing Unit folder, create a new folder titled Lesson 4. All your tasks completed in Lesson 4 should be stored in this folder.