- Identify the types of taxes paid by consumers.
- Use your copy of the Notes Handout from your teacher on Day 146 and fill in the notes through the presentation. You can also view the Notes 2-2 Presentation (Espanol).
- Read the Lesson 2 Textbook.
- Make a copy of this Google Sheet, rename it Taxes I Pay 147-(Your Initials), and place it in your Lesson 2 folder.
- Use your assigned state from Day 146. Use the internet to identify the state’s respective tax rates. Utilize your state, your researched tax rates, and the provided information to complete the grey columns in the spreadsheet. Remember that the tax amount is calculated from the price and the tax rate as a percentage. Multiplying the two will give you the tax amount to be paid.
- After completing the assigned tasks in Lesson 2 above, share your Lesson 2 folder with your teacher. You should have the following files in your Lesson 2 folder:
- Taxes I Pay 146
- Taxes I Pay 147
Lesson 2 Quiz-TU
- Complete the Lesson 2 Quiz for the Tax Unit.