- Describe the steps when filing a federal income tax return.
- Today we will be working through steps for the Exemptions, Taxable Income, and Total Tax sections of the 1040. To complete these steps, you will need the following materials and these instructions:
- After walking through the steps for preparing the Exemptions, Taxable Income, and Total Tax sections of the 1040 in class with your teacher, use the following information to prepare those same sections of Form 1040 using the information below:
- After completing the assigned tasks in Lesson 3 above, share your Lesson 3 folder with your teacher. You should have the following files in your Lesson 3 folder:
- State Income Tax
- Shultz 1040
Lesson 3 Quiz-TU
- Complete the Lesson 3 Quiz for the Tax Unit.