- Explain tax-assistance sources.
- Identify common tax-planning strategies.
- Verify your electronic 1040 for the Schultz family.
- Obtain a Notes 4-1 Handout (Espanol) from your teacher and fill in the notes through the presentation. You can also view the Notes 4-1 Presentation (Espanol).
- Inside of your Tax Unit folder, create a new folder titled Lesson 4. All your tasks completed in Lesson 4 should be stored in this folder.
- Choosing a tax professional to help you establish your taxable income to determine what tax amounts you owe the federal government is a vital process.
- In this assignment, you will research tax professionals and firms that can assist you in your tax development process. To effectively complete this task, complete the following:
- Make a copy of this Google Document (Espanol), rename it Tax Professional-(Your Initials), and move it to your Lesson 4 folder.
- Search the internet to find a tax professional and/or firm that offers tax preparation services. Use the information about this person/firm to answer the questions within the document. As a part of your answer, be sure to provide evidence that proves your response.
- After completing the assigned tasks in Lesson 4 above, share your Lesson 4 folder with your teacher. Your Lesson 4 folder should contain the following file:
- Tax Professional
Lesson 4 Quiz-TU
- Complete the Lesson 4 Quiz for the Tax Unit.