- Demonstrate how interest can grow your current money
- Identify how saving money can grow your money
- Take this survey.
- Inside of your Banking Unit folder, create a new folder titled Lesson 4. All your tasks completed in Lesson 4 should be stored in this folder.
- Double Your Money
- Create a new Google Document titled Doubling Your Money-(Your Initials).
- In that document, create a table (7 x 6) that looks like this calendar.
- Continue doubling and complete the calendar to the end of the month.
- Refer back to your poll response at the beginning of this unit and decide if you would change your mind whether you would like a million dollars today or a penny doubled every day for the next 31 days. In your document, explain why you would want one or the other.
- Savings Word Problems
- Read through the six-word problems dealing with savings in this document.
- Answer each one of the word problems in your Savings-Word Problems document.
- Biometric Banking
- Make a copy of this Google Document, rename it Banking Technology-(Your Initials), and move it into your Lesson 4 folder.
- Read the short story about the banking technonology in place today. Then answer the questions referencing that article as well as using the online research in question two.