- Explain the basics of money management.
- Create a personal balance sheet.
- Develop a personal cash flow statement.
- Describe what makes up a financial plan and why it is important
- Obtain a Notes 2-1 handout from your instructor and fill in the missing parts through the presentation. You can also view the presentation here.
- Inside of your Budget Unit folder, create a new folder titled Lesson 2. All your tasks completed in Lesson 2 should be stored in this folder.
- Read “Where it all begins” to learn more about the five steps to financial planning. As you read, identify the five new vocabulary terms listed below:
- Cash Flow
- Financial Planning
- Opportunity Cost
- After you have read the article, then answer these questions.