- Understand the steps in the decision-making process
- Once you have read the article “Where it all begins” in the previous Financial Planning assignment, complete the following:
- As stated in the article “Where it all begins,” opportunity cost is the item that you cannot buy because you bought something else. To put this into practice, you are going to comparison shop for cars.
- Prepare a new Google Document titled Car Shopping-(your initials) and prepare a table that looks like this and use your decision-making skills with buying a car. You will need to compare five NEW vehicles of your choosing.
- If needed, you can refer back to the “Where it all begins” document.
- Here are some car manufacturers websites that you can use:
- In a paragraph under the table, describe what you found through your research of the vehicles and then explain which one you would choose and explain why.
- After completing the assigned tasks in Lesson 2 above, share your Lesson 2 folder with your teacher. Your folder should contain the following files:
- My SMART Goals
- My Spending
- Car Shopping
Lesson 2 Quiz-BUU
- Complete the Lesson 2 Quiz for the Budget Unit.