- Identify purposes of a budget.
- Describe steps for preparing a budget.
- Describe characteristics of successful budgeting.
- Describe the components of a budget
- Obtain a Notes 3-1 handout from your instructor and fill in the missing parts through the presentation. You can also view the presentation here.
- Inside of your Budgeting Unit folder, create a new folder titled Lesson 3. All your tasks completed in Lesson 3 should be stored in this folder.
- What are the five key components of a budget?
- Given a partner, create a poster using your own drawings or cut out pictures from magazines showcasing those five key components as a visual depiction of what a budget contains.