- Describe the financial planning process.
- Explain actions for implementing a financial plan.
- Identify actions for reviewing a financial plan.
- Differentiate between a fixed and variable expense
- Obtain a Notes 4-1 handout from your instructor and fill in the missing parts through the presentation. You can also view the presentation here.
- Inside of your Budgeting Unit folder, create a new folder titled Lesson 4. All your tasks completed in Lesson 4 should be stored in this folder.
- Make a copy of this document and title it Types of Expenses-(your initials).
- Learn more about fixed and variable expenses as well as some other math calculations by reading and completing each page in the document.