- Define the important terminology associated with credit
- Identify what credit is
- Obtain a Notes 1-1 handout from your instructor and fill in the missing parts through the presentation. You can also view the presentation here.
- Inside of your 21st Century Skills folder, create a new folder named Credit Unit. You will place any files you create in the Credit Unit inside of this folder.
- Make a copy of this spreadsheet
- Fill in the Completed column with an X as you get your assignments completed as a means to stay organized.
- Inside of your Credit Unit folder, create a new folder titled Lesson 1. All your tasks completed in Lesson 1 should be stored in this folder.
- Using dictionary resources online, define the following credit terms by making a copy of this Google document and rename it Credit Vocabulary-(Your Initials):
- credit card
- installment loan
- student loan
- annual percentage rate (APR)
- credit limit
- finance charge
- loan term
- grace period
- credit report
- credit score
- To establish an understanding of what credit is, take a look at this video.
- Use these links to develop answers to the following questions about credit:
- Make a copy of this Google Document and rename it Credit-(Your Initials).
- After completing the assigned tasks in Lesson 1 above, share your Lesson 1 folder with your teacher. You should have the following files in your folder prior to sharing it:
- Credit Vocabulary
Lesson 1 Quiz-CU
- Complete the Lesson 1 Quiz for the Credit Unit.