- Describe the activities of a credit bureau
- Identify what is all included in a credit report
- Obtain a Notes 2-2 handout from your instructor and fill in the missing parts through the presentation. You can also view the presentation here.
- Watch this video to identify what a credit report is.
- Make a copy of this Google Document, rename it Credit Report-(your initials), and move it into your Lesson 2 folder. Then answer the following questions in your document:
- What is a credit report?
- What are two other names for a credit report?
- What are the three national credit reporting companies?
- What do these three companies do?
- How are their services beneficial for you?
- What are some examples of the organizations who receive the credit reports?
- How do you foresee that these organizations will use your credit report?