- Identify some of the benefits of sharing information online.
- Reflect on the risks of sharing inappropriate information (oversharing) online.
- Think critically about what they choose to post and share about themselves online.
- What are some examples of people sharing in a rewarding way?
- What things can you do to minimize oversharing in your own life?
- How can you create a positive digital footprint?
- Make a copy of these Google Documents (Document 1, Document 2), rename them without the Copy of in the name and add your initials in parenthesis, and move them into your Lesson 2 folder.
- Read each case study and answer the questions within the document.
- After completing the assigned tasks in Lesson 2 above, share your Lesson 2 folder with your teacher. Your folder should have the following files in it:
- Case Study-My Secret Diary
- Case Study-Emma’s Secret
Lesson 2 Quiz-DCU
- Complete the Lesson 2 Quiz for the Digital Citizenship Unit.