- Identify the legal and ethical considerations involved in using the creative work of others.
- Understand an individual’s rights and responsibilities as a creator and consumer of content.
- Practice critical thinking and ethical decision making about the use of creative works.
- Make a copy of this Google Document, rename it Photo Book-(Your Initials), and move it into your Lesson 3 folder.
- Use the directions in this PDF file.
- After completing the assigned tasks in Lesson 3 above, share your Lesson 3 folder with your teacher. Your folder should have the following files in it:
- Photo Book
Lesson 3 Quiz-DCU
- Complete the Lesson 3 Quiz for the Digital Citizenship Unit.