- Reflect on the factors that intensify online cruelty and cyberbullying.
- Identify what targets and Upstanders can do when online cruelty occurs.
- Recognize their own role in escalating or de-escalating online cruelty.
- Inside of your Digital Citizenship Unit folder, create a new folder titled Lesson 5. All your tasks completed in Lesson 5 should be stored in this folder.
- Online cruelty, also know as cyberbullying, takes place whenever someone uses digital media tools such as the internet and cell phones to deliberately upset or harass someone else, often repeatedly. Watch this video which tells Ricardo’s story.
- Make a copy of this document, rename it Cyberbullying-(Your Initials), and move it into your Lesson 5 folder.
- Answer the questions in the document in complete sentences.