- Describe activities involved in the interview process.
- Compare factors to consider when accepting a job offer.
- Identify attitudes and actions for success on the job.
- Understand the interviewing process.
- Obtain a Notes 3-3 handout from your instructor and fill in the missing parts through the presentation. You can also view the presentation here.
- Applying for a job is just the first step to obtaining a job. After you have applied for the job, sent in your resume and cover letter; the next step, if you are so lucky to get it, is to be called in for an interview. Before going to an interview, there are some important things to become aware of to give yourself the best impression on the employer. To learn more about the interview process, complete the following:
- To learn more about the interview process, use this article to complete this form.
- Watch this video to learn how the interview should and should not consist of.
- Using this Google Document, make a copy of it and title it Interview-(your initials) and give three examples of the things you should do and say during an interview and example of things you should NOT do and say in the columns provided.
- After completing the assigned tasks in Lesson 3 above, share your Lesson 3 folder with your teacher. Your Lesson 3 folder should include the following files:
- Job Details
- The Right Job
- Cover Letter
Lesson 3 Quiz-EU
- Complete the Lesson 3 Quiz for the Employment Unit.