- Identify post secondary schools that would meet your career needs.
- Compare and contrast colleges that can meet your career path needs.
- After finding a career path suitable for you and the education requirements for that career path, your next task will be finding some schools that will offer you training in that degree area. To do this, complete the following:
- Make a copy of this document and rename it to My Education-(Your Initials).
- Research three different schools that offer a program concentrated on the career suitable for you. Here is a listing of colleges and universities to get you started.
- As you research the colleges, complete the chart in the document.
- After getting those details on the programs, compare and contrast the three programs to determine which one might be a better choice for you and explain why you would choose that program. This explanation might be focused on admission requirements, program credit requirements, cost of schooling, location to your hometown, size of school, or other topics of concern with choosing a school.
- After completing the assigned tasks in Lesson 2 above, share your Lesson 2 folder with your teacher. Your Lesson 2 folder should include the following files:
- Job vs Career
- My Career
- Career Plan
- My Education
Lesson 2 Quiz-EU
- Complete the Lesson 2 Quiz for the Employment Unit.