- Describe property insurance coverage.
- Explain property insurance policies.
- Identify factors that affect property insurance costs.
- Identify the components involved with property insurance
- Obtain a copy of the Property Insurance Notes Handout from your teacher and fill in the notes through the presentation. You can also view the presentation here.
- Inside of your Insurance Unit folder, create a new folder titled Lesson 3. All your tasks completed in Lesson 3 should be stored in this folder.
- Make a copy of this Google Document, rename it Personal Property Policy-(Your Initials), and move it into your Lesson 3 folder. Complete the word find within the document by changing the background color to GREEN of each letter for the word found.