- Create a personal property insurance list
- Make a new Google Sheet titled My Inventory-(Your Initials) and place it in your Lesson 3 folder.
- Use the internet to locate a website that features forms that can be used to create a personal property inventory. Forms are often available on the websites of insurance or moving companies.
- Using this/these lists, create your own listing of the items that you/your parents currently have in your house or apartment. This list would be what you would use as evidence of your belongings if a peril were to destroy your property. Insert a blank row at the top of your spreadsheet and place the website you obtained your list from in that first cell of that row.
- Using the table shown below, create a new Google Drawing that visually represents at least TEN of the common perils that are covered under homeowners insurance policies. In your drawing, also visually showcase the FIVE different types of homeowners insurance policies. Name your drawing Homeowners Insurance-(Your Initials) and place it in your Lesson 3 folder.