- Describe health insurance coverages
- Discuss health insurance providers.
- Explain disability and long-term care insurance.
- Explain telemedicine
- Obtain a copy of the Health Insurance Notes Handout from your teacher and fill in the notes through the presentation. You can also view the presentation here.
- Inside of your Insurance Unit folder, create a new folder titled Lesson 4. All your tasks completed in Lesson 4 should be stored in this folder.
- Create a new Google Drawing titled Health Insurance Options-(Your Initials) and move it into your Lesson 4 folder. Create a visual representation that identifies the seven different types of health insurance presented in your notes. Be sure to detail what the insurance is and use visuals to represent what each covers. Be sure your drawing is segmented into seven identifiable parts so there isn’t confusion on what is covered.
- Make a copy of this Google Document, rename it Telemedicine-(Your Initials), and move it into your Lesson 4 folder. Complete the document as directed in its directions.